Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Random thoughts (4)


You can always find some colour, even when you see the world in black-and-white.

The days get hotter, the sun gets shinier, the good mood level is higher every day and the seaside is more and more impatient to have us around, isn't it?

You never know what you can achieve until you follow your dream!

Blessed are the days when the sun is smiling with warmth.

Never forget: the simple things make life beautiful!

How old is your heart?... Or how young?

On days like this, you put a smile on your face and you go dancing in the rain! ツ

I've never been the princess... I will never be the princess because... it turns out I've always been the dragon...

The sun is shining, the sky is blue, black tea on my desk... simple things make the morning such a delight!

Always be a child at heart.

Fresh spring mornings are the best!

Beautiful days start with beautiful mornings.

How did I discover this or that? Pretty much the same way I discover all the cool stuff: hunting and searching random awesome things to feed my eyes, my soul, my brain. ツ

PLEASE feed your hopes, your dreams, your soul craving for happiness, for joy, for love!

In order to prevent the "Monday morning syndrome", you should use an adorable cute cup for tea or coffee.

During the childhood I missed all the fun, most of the times on purpose and from my own desire. This is why I drive myself and the others crazy nowadays. We need to keep the balance in life, right?

What would be the things you would grant to people, if you had the power to do so?

There's no way to stop the rain, but there are so many ways to have a good time, even on a rainy day. ツ 

On se trouve toujours dans la recherche du bonheur, de l'amour, d'une vie ensoleillée...

2 comments:

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...