Monday, October 26, 2015

Emma's Pages (10)



















- I hate you!, she said faintly, struggling to escape his hug.
for every bitter tear you made me spill for you
for every moment of loneliness I didn't know how to fill anymore
for every day I had to bear when I thought you were away forever
for every night I spent counting stars instead of counting dreams
for every photo I had to rip apart to kill the pain so that it didn't kill me first
for every cold coffee I had to throw away because it had no taste without you...
I hate you so much..., she said again.

- I love you too...,  he whispered, holding her tighter in his arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...