Saturday, March 7, 2015

Emma's Pages (4)

You know, I thought, really, really thought... actually no, wait, I was so damn sure that due to the high level of personal development I managed to reach during my journey, there was nothing and no one in this world that could ever make my heart shrink with doubts, or insecurities, or even pain in the end.
I was so wrong, God!... I can't believe it... I thought myself so much stronger than I really am, so much more stable, so much more prepared to confront standing on my feet everything that could possibly hit me, be it a complicated issue, a disease or... or even unshared love...
I was so wrong, my protective titanium shield got broken, I've never noticed this before: the holes, the scratches, the missing pieces... until today when I find myself as the frailest being of all, the weakest and so easy to hurt, the way I've never imagined I would  become... all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...