Friday, January 16, 2015

Love sprinkles (1)



photo source

*
When I was staring at him in awe, while he was wrapping the watch around his wrist, hair still disheveled in the early morning, I knew that I wanted to see him doing that all the mornings, for the rest of my life.

*
Him: So... you're playing hard to catch, huh?

Her: I’m not playing hard to catch. I AM hard to catch. Actually, I don’t want to be caught or to fall. Because if I get caught, I might feel caged, I might lose my freedom. And if I fall, I might break something… my heart maybe…

*
I know you... I've seen you before... once, at the break of the dawn, in an old forgotten dream..

*
Now you're my morning coffee and I'm your pinch of pepper.

*
People don't fall in love with sad eyes.

*
I’m running away from you because you are like a drug: you cause my heart pleasure and pain at the same time.

*
I hope you won't be disappointed when I show you my human side.

*
Love is when we cuddle in the morning and refuse to leave our perfect world to face the real world.

*
I had to let you go to see how precious you are as an individual.

*
Oh, dear, you smell like happiness!

*
I need you to read me especially when I don’t say too much.

*
Once upon a time, she fell in love with the impossible. Impossible people, things, dreams, places.

*
Why? It's simple: because he makes my heart tremble with magic through his mere existence.

*
That ardent desire to grab your face in my hands and smash your lips with an unforgettable passionate kiss.

*
The best thing about some relationships is that they ended.

*
When I want to listen to your heartbeat, I listen to your favourite song.

*
You make my butterflies go crazy.

*
Don’t count on me. I will not save you, but I can hold your hand until someone does or you learn to save yourself.

*
Look into my heart, not into my eyes...


photo source







No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...