Monday, November 14, 2011

A big fat "NO"!



NO! I don't want to grow up! So what I am acting like a child most of the times? So what I am still a day dreamer? So what I am living in a world of my own? I know I drive you crazy most of the times, but as I already told you a thousand times, I'm not doing it on purpose. This is just the way I am.
It's enough that sometimes I fall out of the sky on the ground, my life breaking into pieces. It's enough that I suffocate every time I see my ID card that reveals an age I will always neglect as my teenager body and soul speak louder than any document.
This is why I don't allow any white hair stain my youth. I'm not ready, not yet.  I am and will always be merciless with old age as long as the purity of my heart is my guide in life... And I believe this is how it will always be :)

And more than that, who likes the tempestuous weather real life offers? Who likes the hurricanes that invade our most serene days, without any warning? Well, I don't like any of this, not at all! That's why I prefer the soft clouds among which I live and the rainbows that protect me from the darkness. So, if you need me, please let me know and I will come down once in a while, if you insist. But, hey! Note that I'm counting on you to keep the dangers away! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...